Graduating - what to do? 2018 Aalborg
For international students at AAU in Aalborg and alumni fra AAU as well as international students from UCN
08.06.2018 kl. 12.30 - 08.06.2018 kl. 15.00
Prepare yourself for job seeking after graduation
On this day you will get all the information you need about graduating, jobseeking, and unemployment funds after graduation.
If you would like cv feedback from the consultants, please bring your printed cv.
For inspiration please see our website here: cv advice
- Help to find a job in Denmark
- Career counsellor Lotte Pedersen, AAU Career
- Why does Northern Jutland want you to stay, how can International House help you?
- Project leader Lasse Frimand Jensen, International House North Denmark
- Ways of getting a job – subsidies jobs etc.
- Career consultant Julie Bendix, Jobcenter Aalborg
- How to become an entrepreneur – personal experiences
- Alexis Rhyner
- Help is available when starting up your business in North Jutland – funding, facilities, networks etc.
- Hans Peter Wolsing, Væksthus Nordjylland
- Visit the stands for talks
- Cake and beverages
- Obligations and rights when being part of an unemployment insurance fund
- Career consultant Birgitte, Akademikernes
- Working in Denmark – from the perspective of an international workplace
- Michael Gram, MapsPeople
- Cv feedback from career consultants: AAU Career, Jobcenter Aalborg, Akademikernes
Please contact Trine Nordal Borglum: email@example.com
AAU, Rendsburggade 14, room 5.125/5.127, 9000 Aalborg
06.06.2018 kl. 09.00